Become a Leader On Site
Your field crews work with Harbr to secure a solid audit trail while maintaining an effective compliance and accountability program.
Harbr is an easy, effective way to showcase your capabilities, share your success and make your company stand out.
Over 1000 contractors are on Harbr. Owners and property developers across North America use Harbr to find their next project partner, and having up-to-date information makes your company more discoverable to Owners who are actively searching for companies like yours.
From a GC’s Perspective
– Tony C. Site Supervisor
Harbr provides me with the ability to input updates quickly and easily. Knowing that key people are notified of these updates right away is extremely valuable.
Here are the items we track and file daily with this app:
- All subcontractors on-site each day (Company names, employee counts, daily tasks, issues or concerns)
- Material and rental deliveries
- Site visits from authorities having jurisdiction
- Client site visits
- Weather, dates and time of activities
- Progress pictures for action items
- Issue Tracker – Alerts can be sent out to the project manager or anyone in the company. i.e. sub trade not showing up on-site, site condition concerns or anything that may affect safety and schedule